Northern Devon 37 hours per week, permanent.
Are you an experienced, energetic Youth Work Manager who wants to work for a cutting edge South West youth organisation, in an incredible part of the country? If so, then come and join us as we continue to unlock potential with young people and their communities.
DYS Space Ltd (Space*) is an ambitious and innovative charity, driven by our values and seeking to support even more young people by developing current and new services.
Our values are:
- Integrity - doing what's right even when no one is looking
- Respect - interacting with fairness, kindness and dignity
- Determination - we give people a second chance and a third, fourth.....
- Collaborative - doing great things together and with others
- Accountable - managing risk, taking responsibility and be accountable to each other and our stakeholders
- Dynamic - creating fun and a little bit of weirdness
Our employees strive to achieve the best they can and must be committed to seeing the best in others. We value everyone's contribution and create safe spaces for exploration and growth.
Come and join Space in this key position. We want you if:
- You are inclusive
- You are a professional youth work leader
- You are a superb people developer
- You get things done
- You win people over
- You are great at improving and organising things
- You understand and thrive in teams
- You think strategically
- You learn fast but remain humble
- You collaborate over compete, at every opportunity
- You want to make a difference
In a nutshell:
You’ll bring something new to lead the continual development, quality and range of youth services across Northern Devon, and of other Space services
- What we offer:
- Superb yet challenging work environments
- A real employee voice in Space
- Pension: 6-8% employer contribution
- JNC pay and conditions
- Ongoing continuous professional development (CPD) and training to develop knowledge, skills and attitudes
Interested? Please download the job description from the above website, for the role of a Youth Work Manager.
Visit our website: www.spacepsm.org to learn and get a feel for our organisation. If you have further questions then please contact us on 01392 662112 and speak to Lisa Rutter or Kev Henman on 07590 639447.
To apply for this post please visit the above website to download and complete the supporting statement and return along with your CV either via email to email@example.com or posting to DYS Space Ltd, 100 Club, Wear Barton Road, Exeter, Devon EX2 7EH.
Deadline for applications: 5th April 2020 @ 5pm, Interviews: 20th and 21st April 2020 in Barnstaple and Bideford. Please note that the interview process will be held over 2 days for all candidates successfully called for interview.