CHILD PROTECTION TRAINING - GROUP 3
Friday 4 October 2019 (9.15 am for 9.30 am start and finishing approx 4.30 pm)
Who’s this for?
This Group 3 training is for the not for profit children and young people’s workforce who have particular responsibilities in relation to advising and supporting other staff (paid/unpaid) who may have safeguarding concerns, who have the responsibility to receive and refer safeguarding information. This also includes self-employed ‘stand-alone’ practitioners who do not work within an organisation (ie childminders, private tutors, etc).
This is what others have said about the course:
- Very pleased; informative course
- Very well set out
- Comprehensive coverage of subjects
- Engaging, up-to-date, appropriate
- Enjoyed the format and group interaction
- A very good day!
- Enjoyable, lively, good pace, not dull. Good amount of group activity. Good time-keeping. Learnt a lot!
Click here for further information and booking form.
If you would like to talk to someone about this course call 01392 250976 or email email@example.com. Click here to find out more about the VOYC Devon Membership Package.