Time: 1 pm - 4.30 pm (refreshments from 12.45 pm).
Delivered by: Mark Goodman, CEO of VOYC Devon
**IMPORTANT : GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED AROUND SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THIS WILL BE REFLECTED IN THE NUMBER OF PLACES AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE**
The latest Charity Commission ‘Guidance’ can be found here.
This awareness raising course will enable participants to better understand their role and safeguarding responsibilities if their groups are providing activities or services for children and young people.
The outcomes from the session will be that you:
- be more aware of the legal framework for safeguarding and child protection;
- better understand what needs to be done to protect all those involved with the activities of your organisation;
- feel more confident, enabling you to scrutinise any safeguarding related decisions made by your organisation;
- know what resources there are available that can support organisations take reasonable steps to safeguard beneficiaries;
- identify areas of potential risk and how these might be mitigated by your organisation.
How much is the course?
£20/candidate to VOYC members, £25/candidate to non-members. To find out all about the FREE membership click here.
To book your place on this course, complete the booking form and send to email@example.com. An invoice will then be sent to you. Once payment has been made your place on this course will be secured.