Every year at UK Youth year they host a number of training weeks for youth workers with programme specific and additional training sessions. They’re delighted to share the schedule for free youth worker training taking place w/c 4th July, 2022. There are some great sessions available, as follows:
- Positive practice for working with LGBTQ+ young people
- Show me the money! Making strong grant applications
- Towards a racially responsive approach to young people’s mental health
- Contextual safeguarding and the valuable role youth work plays
- Youth Achievement Awards: the why and how
These online sessions are open to all staff working in a paid or voluntary youth work role, and they don’t need to already be working with UK Youth, so do sign up and share with any contacts who might be interested in coming along.