VOYC Devon as a VCS ‘infrastructure organisation’ that enables frontline Children and Young People’s Voluntary and Community Organisations (VCO) to function more effectively and to develop their services.
Practical help and support offered by VOYC includes:
- Training, policy and safeguarding audits/ needs assessments
- Business planning
- Advice on Child Protection issues, policies and training
- Including the voice of young people in the planning and delivery of clubs and activities
- Advice on appropriate local training for those working in all capacities with children and young people
- Facilitating volunteering with adults and young people under the age of 18
- Partnership working and signposting
- Building capacity within clubs
- Crisis management
You can see how we supported the Voluntary & Community Sector by viewing this infographic which demonstrates the work we carried out In 2017/18.
Please contact us as the VOYC Office to access this help 01392 250976