VOYC Devon and DYS Space work together to support a series of youth networks across Devon. Currently, we support youth work networks, in the following areas:
- East and Exmouth Network
- Teignbridge Network
- South Hams Network
- Torridge & West Devon Network
- North Devon Network
We believe that it is important for not-for-profit organisations to network and collaborate for mutual benefit to support the important work you do with young people. The main objectives for these local networks are to:
- promote and facilitate effective collaboration and joint working between those organisations working with and for young people;
- enable the sharing of resources for and with the sector;
- develop the skills and strengths of not-for-profit organisations to better support young people and their families;
- enable you to have your views heard about the issues impacting upon you and your work with young people.
We hope that these groups will meet three times a year, with the meetings being a chance to share what work you’re doing and to try and ensure young people’s needs are met. The groups could also, in time, present a strong voice to effect change in your local area.
If you'd like more information about the local Youth Work Networks please email firstname.lastname@example.org