Families in Grief are searching for experienced Trustees who are willing to help them navigate their way through to a more stable position.
So if you, or anyone you know, would consider becoming a Trustee and have the following expertise please do come forward. They need people with:
- Experience of being a Charity Trustee.
- Experience of being part of FIG in some capacity.
- Accountancy – we will in due course need another Treasurer.
- Legal knowledge.
- HR knowledge.
- Safeguarding knowledge.
- Funding application knowledge/experience.
- A Trustee who would consider taking on the Chair of Trustees position.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply or discuss becoming a Trustee.