Friday 16 November 2018 - 9.30 am - 12.30 pm (refreshments available from 9.15 am)
Cost: £15 to VOYC members (£25 to non-members) To find out all about the FREE membership click here.
Venue: The 100 Club, Wear Barton Road, Countess Wear, Exeter, EX2 7EH
This training has been specifically designed for organisations working in the voluntary and community sector and also private sector, and will cover important issues such as:
- Who needs DBS Checks?
- Effective Staff Induction, Supervision and Appraisal
- Legislation and Policy
- Reporting Concerns
- Best Practice
What candidates said about previous courses!
- “It was an informative morning. Good varied background of people too."
- “Very comprehensive training”
- “Well delivered; good to network with others"
- “Sharing of scenarios worked well.”
Please complete the booking form in order to secure your place/s.